so are you one of the guys in your pic!
GC girl lovin a PV guy!
GC girl lovin a PV guy!
so your gay? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
GC girl lovin a PV guy!
I'm a meat soldier! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
J.T&E.D.M.
Gettin Down on the Farm
[img]http://www.princesse2907.kokoom.com/images/sexy-cowboy-noiretblanc.jpg[/img]
That's your choice, I won't condemn you for your choice but we calmed a bit of picture-gate down here recently, so just kind of monitor the situation.
If you have a bunch of people complaining, I'll ask you what I ask others to do, if they get a bunch of people complaining, have the respect for others to modify it. I mean 2 guys kissing or nearly kissing isn't my cup of tea, but it doesn't bother me, although some may be bothered.
Just FYI
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
TAKE THE PICTURES DOWN. for the love of the forum. i mean geez, children get on here with there parents and they look at those pics. thats just WRONG. its Adam and EVE not Adam and STEVE!!!
GC girl lovin a PV guy!
Bookmarks